Disney Wonder Vacation

Com Amor, dedicamos a nossos Familiares e Amigos, que apesar de distantes, estao sempre presentes em nossos coracoes. With Love, dedicated to our family and friends, which are far away but always present in our hearts.

Friday, October 22, 2004

Outstanding Service


Estes eram os nossos servers. O'Neil (Jamaica), Corina (Romenia), Gabby (India), excelentes ! Posted by Hello Eles nos acompanhavam para todos restaurantes.
These were our servers: O'Neil (server), Corina (assistant server) and Gabby(head server).They followed us thru dining rotation.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing, Mary Lou

October 26, 2004 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger Cookie said...

What beautiful pictures you always take. It seems you had a wonderful time. Thank you so much for sharing the pictures with me. I'm sending it to my house e-mail so that I can share with John. Say hi to Milton.

Cookie

October 27, 2004 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger Admin said...

Wow, what a great site. I will bookmark this site and return often. It's nice to see sites like this.

Please visit my website and let me know what you think. Disney Vacation

October 3, 2005 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger Admin said...

Wow, what a great site. I will bookmark this site and return often. It's nice to see sites like this.

Please visit my website and let me know what you think. Orlando Vacations

October 5, 2005 at 9:52 PM  
Blogger Admin said...

What a great website. Wish there were more like this one. Keep up the great job.

disney vacations

November 6, 2005 at 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home